View Single Post
Old 05-15-2003, 11:27 AM   #64
Alf
Pro Starter

Alf Trickers players are still excited about their road trip to the USA as none of them has ever been there.

I knew that presenting myself with a 3-5-2 formation would be the best solution to counter Dataking's 5-4-1 training formation. As I decided to stick with playmaking training, I chose to also stick to my League 3-5-2 formation (excellent experience).

The passable defense rating was also unexpected as the scrubs were playing there. Unfortunately, Dataking's weak attack was sufficient to overcome my passable defense...

The good news is that I managed to cash $8727 in while spending $6K in travel expenses netting me $2727 cash !!! Something not expected. From what I've seen in Screamin Seamen history the 3,347 spectators is a club record for a friendly. Nice to see US citizen appreciate French Football. Maybe the fact that we are sitting atop our Div IV helped them come see us !

Other good news is that no one got hurt on both sides.

Good luck for the rest of the FOFC Cup (I now need you to also beat our fellow FOFC teamer) and for your league duties. Looking forward to reading more Screamin' Seamen dynasty reports.