View Single Post
Old 10-30-2006, 09:13 AM   #186
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Vaughan View Post
The reason we only give out a few quickstarts with the demo is purely because each one has to go through seperate QA to the main game (as the demo exe is obviously different to the final CD based game).

This takes a considerable amount of time to do and thus we limit the demo quick starts to those which we believe most people will use (simply because our time is finite and we prefer to get the demo out before the game itself is released - this allows us to gain feedback from people prior to the games release and also allows users to make their minds up regarding purchasing the game in advance of it hitting retail).

thanks for explaining and I see your point of view but I think if you really want to hit on the North American market, you'll have to get people from this side of the pond a bit more involved, or at least feeling like they are more involved and more considered.

I still feel it's one heck of a game you got there, but I'm sold to your product and I'm buying the FM version of it. See the grumpling about the North American release for more example of what I mean.

FM