View Single Post
Old 05-12-2003, 04:52 PM   #160
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

Just a Small Update!

Weather conditions were fairly good for football, and The Orcs Arena saw a crowd turnout of 11265. Orcs had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. The following players had been chosen: Weinstein - Lyhskär, Gottin, Stuart - Beyer, Sanguesa, Johansson, Vuong, Karstensson - Nederhall, Cãpusa.

Fighting had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. Lineup: Holt - Gorostarzu, de Oliveira, Simic - Uddstad, Danielsson, Kline, Woodson, Rossi - Rannem , Darden.

José Javier Gorostarzu came close to putting the visiting team one up in the 18:th minute, following a solo raid down the middle, but Tommy Weinstein managed to tip the ball to a corner. 0 - 0 was the half-time score. Fighting held the ball, with a clear 57 percent possession rate.

Fighting, bringing the final ball possession rate to 72 percent, dominated the battle.

The most dominating Orcs player was without a doubt Michael Lyhskär. Remia Vuong on the other hand, had a terrible day. The most dominating Fighting player was without a doubt Tommy Holt. Christian Rossi was a disappointment, however. The match ends 0 - 0.

Usually I would add in some (hopefully) funny comments, but I think the funniest thing is that I had one event and it was the first update of the game.

Last edited by The Afoci : 05-12-2003 at 04:53 PM.
The Afoci is offline   Reply With Quote