View Single Post
Old 05-10-2003, 11:13 PM   #10
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by RonnieDobbs
Excellent idea CR. I personally prefer it being done straight, with no reference to things an average fan would know. It'll then be like following a real team; you wouldn't know your striker is a 16, for example (oh god I hope that SAAP guy doesn't read that ), you'd only know that he's considered one of the best strikers in the division or something.

Very excited to keep reading, as I find most CM dynasties to be very intriguing (including your past effort).

Shhh...best we not get Mac excited that someone might actually agree with that his approach to the game is more realistic.

But, yeah, that's the point. A fan wouldn't know that stuff. Neither would the news reports. Heck, technically, the coaching staff wouldn't know it unless they set up some sort of classification system. That's the idea.

Chief Rum

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote