View Single Post
Old 05-09-2003, 03:14 PM   #158
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

Training Update

Only one PM increase came from 18 year old Dan Woodson. He is now pass/pm, passing, and defending!

Tribute!

After a short celebration for the mild media coverage provide in an attempt to steal Jif peanut butter with the first working prototype of Crawfish with Laser Blasters instead of Claws they realized that he is dead and they must start over.

"We are here today with heavy hearts after the tragedy of a few days ago" starts The Afoci "We lost a great one, a pioneer, a visionary Crawfish when he was crushed by a women's purse carried by our own Lars-Olof "Chris Gaines" Usddad. Lars-Olof "Chris Gaines" Usddad has spent the last few days whoring himself to earn money to put together this. It is the first ever logo for the Fighting Crawfish provided by Eilim. (Thanks again) And here it is!"

The crowd begins to cry. "It is a picture of him surfing with his family on a trip to Hawaii" says The Afoci "He is survived by some other Crawfish he may or may not have been related to because they all look alike."

The Orcs!

Up next for the Crawfish are The Orcs. This team must train defense because they put up stellar ratings. The owner has made a lot of big transfers 300k plus but appears to not care that he only puts up wretched midfields. I have beat him 3-0 in our only meeting last year.

The truth about my childhood

I was actually caught with 2 bologna lunchables while attempting to leave a grocery store...the second time. A friend and I were hungry(hmmm....) and decide to pick up some lunchables. Being on sale for $1.39 each, we thought, they wouldn't miss $2.78. I was wrong. We made it out the door but were caught after re-entering the store to bag our product. A wise decision that lead to a $200 fine and a suspend 30 days in jail for 1 year. And we never got to eat the food. A truly sad day.

Last edited by The Afoci : 05-09-2003 at 03:14 PM.
The Afoci is offline   Reply With Quote