View Single Post
Old 09-10-2006, 03:18 AM   #2711
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Does anyone know of any issues with particular stats always coming in too low in regens? I have noticed a lot of low Determinations in the youngest players I am scouting in my Sheff Wed game (now in 2011).

I feel like I see Determination high in younger players much less now that they are mostly regens, and since I don't that this stat even changes, I think this could have a disturbing effect of the career of the game down the road.

Also, bringing up again a question I threw out there many, many pages ago in this thread: does not having the MLS active improve American regens? Without the draft bringing in crappy 22-23 year old players, are "regular" players generated as they are around the rest of the FM world, and consequently allowed to develop from 15-16 years and old and end up much better?

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote