View Single Post
Old 08-29-2006, 11:02 PM   #397
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T
So some things that made me curious about today..

I wasnt suprised we killed a good guy, we usually do on day 1. I am suprised at how so many people just -knew- he was good or -knew- he was bad. I had no clue one way or another, and just figured it was not worth the risk vs the reward to lynch him on a hunch just yet. If you suspect him as a wolf, let him live a bit and see who he allies up with. Just don't do the wolves work for them.

On the other hand, it was a little amazing to me a few people just -knew- he was good too. I don't know how folks know this stuff on day 1 when we just have hunches to go on...

The other thing that made me curious was what were you doing during all of that Goldeneagle? You threw out three random votes without any explanation during it all. Im puzzled why you picked me when I was perhaps the only one with a logical reason to have a vote on Bulletsponge. My vote was because he very clearly said last game that he wanted to play the next time he was a wolf by trying to be out and open it some and see if he could just hide in plain sight. He started off this game that way, I called him on it and he did not deny it or stop. So I voted for him. Not a great reason on day 3 or 4, but for day 1, thats good enough to fly.

Chances are Bulletsponge was a good guy to and we had all this fuss over nothing, I'm just intrigued by some people's actions today.

Even me???
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote