Thread: ZFL Offseason
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2003, 03:58 PM   #30
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

From the Wisconsin Sports Weekly, An Editoral:

The ZFL is getting ready to start it’s second season. You remember me talking about the ZFL last season, don’t you? Or maybe you don’t want to remember. Considering the team from Milwaukee went 0-9 in their 1st season.

But for the fans on the fence about this new league or this team, I urge you to give it a chance. By going 0-9, the Muscle Men had the 1st pick in the ZFL’s 1st draft. They traded down to the 5th pick and gained an extra pick in the 2nd round. GM, DolphinFan1 did well with his picks. He picked up a stud FB, a very good RB and a very good MLB. With his 3rd round pick he got a slight upgrade at the CB position as well. So, this team won’t go 0-9 this season. No way. They have too much talent.

They also have a new name for their stadium named by their new CB, JeeberD. DolphinFan1 asked for help with naming the stadium. JeeberD told him to call it, “The Gym.”

“I talked it over with my assistant GM and he liked it,” DolphinsFan1 said. “He said it would sound cool in the post game summaries, ‘In The Gym, the Muscle Men . . .’ I immediately told JeeberD that his idea was picked for the stadium. He was excited and eager to play for us. It should be a lot more fun in Milwaukee this season. Come out and see us.”

So, watch the Muscle Men and the ZFL this season. They might surprise someone. Until next time, take care.

I am on a quest to show that the Dolphins can win the Super Bowl. Or should I say Front Office Bowl, with FOF2K7.

The revival of an old favorite, FOFC Wrestling Dynasty
DolphinFan1 is offline   Reply With Quote