View Single Post
Old 08-29-2006, 11:44 AM   #2707
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

dola, this one goes more to Marc Vaughan for a FM2007 wish list of some sort. Is it possible to make sure a player will not get injured in training on gameday? I remember in FM2005, there was the checkbox "training on gameday" that we could untick, but it didn't matter as players still got injured in training on gameday. Now, when I saw we that the checkbox was gone, I thought it was because players would not train on gameday, thus not get injured but no, I still get players who play the whole game, then I receive an email AFTER the game telling that this or that player got injured after falling awkwardly during a training session. I mean, if that was in warmup, which could happen, then the player should not have played and I should have been allowed to replace him prior to kickoff, but then if it was not prior to the game, there should not be any training. Or change the writing on the thing and say something along the lines of "fell down a path of stairs, drunk, while celebrating at the local pub"

FM