View Single Post
Old 08-09-2006, 02:09 PM   #198
kcchief19
Pro Starter

Our boy Floyd was on Leno last night as part of his defensive team's public relations tour. Some of the gems:

Quote:
He offered still another new theory: "Now there's also the possibility, and it's an argument that has been used by other people. At this point, I don't know if it's somehow or some way I ingested something that caused the tests to be that way."
I love this. "Perhaps" he ingested "something" that caused the positive test. What he's trying to imply is that he may have ingested "something" that caused the positive test that was a banned substance -- like he had a poppy seed muffin for breakfast and the opium caused a positive synthetic testosterone test. He can't admit to "accidentally" ingesting testosterone because then he'd still be screwed.
Quote:
Landis went on to repeat some possibilities he and his defense team had floated earlier, that there was some type of natural occurrence in his body that caused the positive tests. He added, "And I'm beginning to wonder about this myself after the way the situation's been handled, is that after the (sample) leaves my hands ... after I give them the sample, I don't know where it goes."
1. Thyroid medication
2. Cortisone shot for degenerative hip condition
3. Whiskey/beer
4. Natural manliness
5. Maximum effort/dehydration
6. Ingested "something"
7. Tampering

Have I missed anything?
kcchief19 is offline   Reply With Quote