Thread: ZFL Offseason
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2003, 07:35 AM   #9
revrew
Team Chaplain

tucker,
Regarding your starting lineups, I figured it would be easiest for your scouts to set that for you. When I send you your rosters, you will see that the players with the best current ratings are starting and the others are on the bench. You could start lesser players, but why? So I've set those for you, kind of like a default setting that can be changed if you prefer.

In the case of a rookie and a vet being tied in ability, the default setting is to start the vet. Bench players can still increase in ability through progression, but they are not susceptible to injury, so it makes sense to bench the rookie until he surpasses the vet in skill through progression.

There are a maximum of 3 bench players permitted, so I will need Dolphinfan to cut a bench player. And two of our teams, Fargo and Little Rock, are without a player at a certain position. (Although I see a trade that could easily remedy that; I'll PM those two GMs with a bit of a "hint" on how to fix that). I will make these details clear, as well as whether or not your rooks have busted or broken out in the PMs I'll be sending shortly.
I came to the Crossroad. I took it. And that has made all the difference.
revrew is offline   Reply With Quote