View Single Post
Old 07-17-2006, 09:43 PM   #409
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

For those of you waiting on DT Lindner's rosters:

Quote:
The Xbox 360 version will be available sometime in the early hours of the night/morning. After the server crash last year and the increased number of visitors this year, I will release the rosters during non-peak hours. I have upgraded the server from last year (which is handling the 400+ simultanious members) but having hundreds of people transfering a 1mb file at once would certainly test the limits. The rosters will be available for all of those who plan on buying the game first thing in the morning on the East coast.

The PS2 version is almost complete, but we didn't receive the game until Friday of last week, but two of us (Dave and I) are taking shifts and using my notes, so the rosters should be available shortly. We intended to have these rosters completed by the 18th, but it doesn't look like we will have them ready in time. No one else has even started editing the PS2 rosters yet and we are on the clock 24 hours nearing completion.

The Xbox version will be available by the weekend. We didn't receive the game early (and aren't too happy about that ) so we will have to start in as soon as the PS2 version is completed. We were supposed to have the 360, PS2, and Xbox versions weeks ahead of time, but unfortunately this didn't happen.

I hope this helps people as far as timelines.

DT
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote