View Single Post
Old 07-12-2006, 08:45 PM   #261
CraigSca
Pro Starter

Played the demo.

Thoughts: I suck.

Graphics are really cool. Some of the pre-play animations are a bit repetitive, but pretty cool. I hated playing Florida vs. FSU . If you let the pre-play graphics go without hitting a button, you're going to find yourself in delay of game-ville a lot. Playbooks were a lot bigger and, playing as Florida, you see a lot of shotgun and spread formations.

They only let you play with 1 min quarters and you can't see stats or anything like that.

My defense easily shut down their running attack. They were able to pass but didn't try any over-the-top bombs. I was successful throwing screens and in the flat. Running the ball seemed realistic to me - most of the time my RB didn't fall down immediately upon impact, but he didn't seem to be able to break 500 tackles either. I was able to pass the ball down the middle, but not to an extent where I felt I was ripping off the system. I also tried to throw a couple over the top and failed miserably.

Overall my game went to triple overtime, and we lost, 19-13.

My only semi-concern is that they were unable to run against me, and I am NOT an NCAA freak - I usually was just able to get my MLB NEAR the play - my CPU-run defenders did most of the job.

Btw - I noticed, since the game went into triple OT, that the lighting on FSU's helmet changed - you could tell the sun was going down. A very nice touch.
how do you know?

CraigSca is offline   Reply With Quote