Thread: #4 - Bobby Orr
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2006, 08:43 PM   #9
bbor
Pro Starter

He is and always has been my idol.When i played i always demanded to wear number 4 in his honour.I never was able to see him play in his hayday but i did catch the end of his career in Chicago.His knees were already shot after several operations,but you could still see that he was better than most guys n the ice at that time.

My wife is a GM of a chapters bookstore where we live,Bobby had just written a forward to a book and he was on tour signing autographs for the book.She arranged for him to come to her store to do a signing,she never told me about it,but on the night he was there i was in her office waiting for her to finish up work...and guess who walks in...Bobby F'n Orr...i shit my pants inside out.We sat and chatted for about 30 minutes before he had to start his autograph session,he is the most down to earth superstar i could ever imagine.

Now that I've cracked and made that admission, I wonder if I'm only a couple of steps away from wanting to tongue-kiss Jaromir Jagr and give Bobby Clarke a blowjob.
bbor is offline   Reply With Quote