View Single Post
Old 06-22-2006, 08:43 PM   #1
CamEdwards
Stadium Announcer

OOTP 6.5 Weirdness

So I'm back to playing 6.5 because I just can't get into OOTP2006, and I've noticed some weird things going on in my solo career. I'm in my second season (started in 2005, it's now 2006). Problems I've noticed:

1- The All Star Game doesn't appear in the schedule. I'm assuming it gets played, since I can click on star players and it says they were selected to the All Star game, but it never shows up in the schedule.

2- I resigned one of my players to a three year contract in 2005. When the 2006 season began, his salary was back at $300,000. Another player I had resigned to a three year deal had a new one year contract worth $2,480,000 that he received through arbitration.

3- I noticed that my starting catcher received a career ending injury on May 29th. He's continued to play in my starting line up every day (it's now July 16th).

4- In the offseason, the San Diego Padres signed a 14-13 pitcher to a 21 million dollar a year contract. This was approximately 7 million dollars more than the next highest paid free agent.

Has anybody seen anything like this in their 6.5 career? I'm patched to 6.51, using Skydog's modifiers, and have turned scouts and coaches off.

Thanks for any help.

CamEdwards is offline   Reply With Quote