View Single Post
Old 06-21-2006, 04:17 PM   #1095
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by riz
The issue of losing more when leaving the coach to handle the bench duties is a bit iffy imho. There have been those who have done very well playing only in GM mode and there have also been some people who have felt that they don't do so well when playing GM only. And naturally the quality of your coach behind the bench matters as well. I've ran numerous tests in the past relating to concerns of some people, but so far I haven't been able to find any physical evidence on any of the code hindering human teams under AI coach control. Technically, when you leave the coach in charge but order him to use your set tactics, it does limit the coaches options somewhat during the game and he will not be able to make radical changes if things take a turn for worse in his opinion. Then again, if we allowed him to do that, then people would naturally complain that it is a bug that the AI coach isn't following the human set tactics
I just won the ohl and memorial cup not coaching the games, and despite this year supposed to be bottom half im 2nd in the whole CHL...my coach is doing great for me.
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote