View Single Post
Old 06-19-2006, 04:18 PM   #289
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
This may sound funny. But this may be the only day where not talking a lot helps us. They dont know each other yet, therefore talking a lot might give them the same reads were trying to find. Be careful what you wish for, as if they all figure each other out we could be in a heap of trouble if i understand the night kill mechanic.

That makes some sense, but I still am of the opinion that the more information there is out there, the better off the "villagers" are.

Also, though I don't believe this is the case, that post could very well be looked at as a defense of Bek, perhaps by another Necromancer. Again, I don't think this is the case, but it ran through my mind when I read it for the first time, so I thought I'd throw it out there.
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote