View Single Post
Old 05-02-2003, 04:07 PM   #150
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

First off let me say that I am dedicating this party to a guy I know who died in a crash last night. He wasn’t a close friend or anything, but he was at a lot of parties I have attended. He died in a single car roll over. So if you pray, say one for him, or as he would rather have you do, drink a beer for him, smoke some and hit on a hottie, get shot down and retire to the bathroom with Victoria Secret catalog.

Also due to time constraints, we will have to cut the Day in the life segment, but it will be back. Also I think that I may have some sort of party once a week, and will involve those on the waiting list now into the next ones and have a create a waiting list for those who wanting to come to the next ones.

Now without making anyone wait any longer, I present you the Hornsmaniac_2 book signing…

The Afoci, drunk off his ass and scratching his sack, walks up on stage. He has peanut butter residue around his mouth and a torn T-shirt. Hornsmaniac_2’s bus is clearly visible behind the stage. The tension builds as The Afoci stumbles through how Marmel “stole the love of Chavez “the dope finding” Dog by using this man’s techniques of being Cocky and Funny. It also may have had something to do with the high quality Jif…” He continues mumbling and finally passes out on stage.

"She's my Cherry Pie, cool drink of water, such a sweet suprise, tastes so good, bring a tear to your eye, sweet cherry pie, oh yeah..."

Hornsmaniac_2 walks out and up to the microphone of a cheering crowd. He starts with his famous line from his new book, b]How to be a man, picking up some side action from shemales on the net! Volume 7, we get to be the boy this time[/b], “If it stink, pretend it’s the pink!” The crowd cheers wildly and Hornsmaniac_2 begins strutting back and forth across the stage.

“Now many of you know” starts Hornsmaniac_2 “I have the secrets, the keys, the tools you need to pick up more, and more importantly, better quality shemales on the net. You can’t be just cocky, because your shemales all got cock. You must be funny with the cocky. Now, in my new book, Volume 7 of what some people call the bible of Shemale dating on the net, I go “in depth” on the side of being the male. Now when asked many of you say your favorite sexual position is doggy style. Now what many of you leave out is the fact that you like it when your in back, not in front. Now where Volume 6 showed you how to make the best of a hard situation, Volume 7 gets in to getting you back in power, back behind your new found bitch. The key to being the male in a male/shemale relationship is not being scared of taking control of your butchly beauty. You must be firm. Because if you aren’t firm, you can’t be the male…” This continued for many, many minutes.

“Now remember” says Hornsmaniac_2 “If it stink, pretend it’s the pink!” The crowd erupts into cheers and the party resumes.

Meanwhile in a secret hide out not so far away from the pre-victory party

Zap, Blast, Boom! Zap, Blast, Boom! A smoldering pile of rubble in the small room where weapons testing is carried on for The Crawfish with Laser Blasters instead of Claws. Could this be the first successful prototypes of Crawfish with Laser Blasters instead of Claws?? Or does someone just have some really bad diarrhea from the horrible Mexican food experiment during the party? And more importantly, can the Fighting Crawfish pull the upset over the heavily favored Cheesecake? Only time will tell…