View Single Post
Old 06-02-2006, 09:02 AM   #445
Icy
Pro Starter

As i'm used to SI games, i don't have a big problem with the interface and in a few days playing i'll be totally used to it. I have been also reading the manual and the custom views, bookmark and filters features are a great way to customize the interface, but most of the ppl is jumping into the game not knowing about those features that avoid a lot of clicks betwen screens trying to find the info.

In the other hand i really miss two things:

- The Trade block: or to be able to tag a player as available for trade. That way it would be easier to look for players available for trade and also the CPU teams would offer you trades for players that you want to trade away and not for your untouchables. About the "shop player around" feature in 6.5, i don't miss it as i never used it anyway.

- The old transactions screen: It was great to have your entire organization in a single screen, and just drag and drop to move players into the minors/majors. I know there are more minor levels now, but the font used is too big right now and only a few fit in the screen, forcing you to click way more.

Icy is offline   Reply With Quote