View Single Post
Old 06-01-2006, 09:19 PM   #387
CraigSca
Pro Starter

So far so good with this one. Sure, there are some annoying bugs that people have explained here:

Like when you click on the substitution screen in-game, it doesn't save your last view and will automatically show you're entire roster rather than just the pitchers, or just the hitters.

There's a bug in the app itself that causes it to use 100% of your CPU. It seems to get slower and slower as it goes along.

The interface is a little less than intuitive, but should get better as you learn it.

The bug where, since injuries are now accurately reflected, the lower minors tend to run out of players (because the parent club needs to replace the injuries). This causes an autosim to stop.

The fact that I can't use one pitch per batter to steal, hit and run, etc. I can either quick sim a batter or utilize one of the strategies.

Overall, however...I'm liking this more than previous iterations. I love the fact that when I'm playing a game I can see what this batter has done against this pitcher when they faced each other in the past - very cool. I love the accurate injuries. This will definitely take some time to delve into, but I can see myself getting much further along in this game than previous versions.
how do you know?

CraigSca is offline   Reply With Quote