View Single Post
Old 06-01-2006, 05:52 PM   #336
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcchief19
My first impression ...

I feel like I just got the job as general manager of the Kansas City Royals. That sounds like a good thing. But my first impression is that I'm going to need to work 18 hours a day to go through all the reports and information available and still not have a clear idea of what to do because there are 800 guys who look exactly alike.

I don't think I've ever felt this way before, but after spending a night with the game last night, I still don't know what I think. I could see definitely liking this game. I'm just wondering if it's going to be too much work -- not work in the sense of trying to get Maximum Football to function, but in the sense of "Sorry, honey, I can't go to your grandmother's funeral, I'm waiting to hear back from the GM of the Mexico City Trout to see if I can make a trade for a 23-year-old right fielder who looks like the next Albert Pujols."

I'm actually shocked you bought the game. You've been a detractor of ootp for quite some time.

That being said, I'll pass this time around. Nothing against SI, but I wish Markus would have just improved 6.5 and stayed solo.

Last edited by MizzouRah : 06-01-2006 at 05:53 PM.
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote