View Single Post
Old 06-01-2006, 03:18 PM   #310
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

All in all, its most certainly a LOT. Normally, I can sit up for hours and play this game -- even past versions -- get into a dynasty and such.

That said, I'm really enjoying the international feel. It gives the game a completely distinctive taste than say, other baseball games which clearly aren't meant for that. It sets it apart.

Is it confusing? Sure is. But EHM kicked my ass for a few days before I really could understand what the hell was going on. And that game obviously has some polish to it.

But I can see how this game is a culture shock for folks who have only played a lot of OOTP or something, because it is a really different game. That said, if they work the kinks out, it'll be even better.

I went to bed last night and my head hurt from starting at the screen with that thing, because it does lack the same engrossing nature to a degree that you had with previous versions of OOTP, but that's because you don't know WHERE to start, I think.

So, I'd say..it's a good game. It's fun and I think its replayability will surpass any previous edition of OOTP, for me anyway.