View Single Post
Old 06-01-2006, 08:35 AM   #246
TroyF
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuervo72
Any idea how these bookmarks work in a multiplayer setting? Are they stored somewhere outside of the league directory local to your machine, or somewhere in the league file?

(I'd look right now, but don't have it set up at work)

I don't know to be honest.

I know that for my game, they are simply invaluable. Anything that took me more than fifteen seconds to find went into a bookmark. I haven't played wiht organizing them or any of those options yet. Marc, I'd SRONGLY reccomend making this feature as robust as possible in the first patch, I'm talking about being able to create folders for specific tasks (ie: you can put offseason tasks in one folder, stats in another, news in another, etc)

Now, with all of the negaitivity aside. I think the game has some potential, even in this version. I see no problem with quick simming. It can get interupted for things like trades, but I can set the options up to let the computer managers control anything I don't want to. As a GM, I'll probably let the manager control everything outside of promotions, demotions, trades and draft.

If I see a lineup tweak that should be made for a younger player, I can always control the lineups as well. (which while not easy to catch at first, isn't all that bad, it's easy to set up a depth chart and give your catcher a rest every fifth day for example)
TroyF is offline   Reply With Quote