View Single Post
Old 06-01-2006, 07:55 AM   #237
Marc Duffy
SI Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamEdwards
I'm glad/sad to see that others are sharing my concerns and frustration with this game. I downloaded this last night and sat down eager to play. After 45 minutes had gone by and I STILL hadn't been able to actually play a game, I turned off the computer for the night. I'll try to pick it back up later today, but so far I can't help but be disappointed.

I'm not saying anything new here, but it's just so damned complicated to do anything in the game. The interface is not just unintuitive, it's counter-intuitive. And the play by play does not excite me. At least in older versions there were specific mentions of it being Opening Day and things like that. My first game of the season started out like any other game. In fact, I didn't even see any pre-game notes about starting pitcher and whatnot (perhaps that's in one of the OTHER ways to watch the game).

Like Sack said, you can see where this game has the potential to be very good, if you could strip all the extraneous crap from it.

Please help me understand the interface problems. It's difficult for me to recognise the problems having grown up on such an interface. The more experiences shared, the better chance I have of getting them fixed
Marc Duffy is offline   Reply With Quote