View Single Post
Old 06-01-2006, 06:55 AM   #235
Draft Dodger
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynchjm24
I haven't quite gotten through spring training yet. I actually haven't been able to figure out how to look at my spring training stats. Nor have I figured out how I could actually watch/manage the game. I'm sure all this is in the manual, but I'm not really a manual kind of guy - that's on me, not the game.

spring training stats are a split.

for league stats...League dropdown menu>Statistics. View Batting Stats. You should now have several dropdowns, including Stats Splits - choose Spring Training. you can further refine with additinal splits (home / road) with the stats double split. unfortunately, lefty / righty splits do not work for spring training, but I think must of the other (albeit less important) splits are available.

to play a game, got to League>Scores & Schedules. assuming you're at that part of the season, pick a game and choose "manage" to play it out. quick-play used to be called sim - that will just sim it out. if you aren't yet where there are any games, you can choose the auto-play until buttons below to advance.