View Single Post
Old 06-01-2006, 06:43 AM   #233
Draft Dodger
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SackAttack
Well, other than that the Dodgers are (N) and not (A), yup.

No, that's not the issue. That's actually fine. The problem is that yeah, I can name the images appropriately and drag and drop them each time I need to use them, and that's fine and all, but what I want to do is find a way to just either import them once and for all or drag and drop them once, as OOTP used to do.

It would still assign the same logo to the same team, and that's fine, but it'd already be there waiting for me instead of having to manually insert them into the images folder with each new league.

maybe I'm missing something, but all you have to do is copy your logos into that news\html\images folder and make sure they are named right (Los Angeles (N)_Dodgers.jgp for example). that's it. if you make a new league with LA, copy the logo into the new folder. one caution - if you add logos to the folder while the game is open, they won't work in all places until you restart the game. in 6, you could do this while it was running (and almost had to, because you had to look up who was team 1, team 2, etc.)

I don't really understand why logos are giving people trouble. they should be much more upset about having all the logos and player photos in the same damn directory.