View Single Post
Old 05-14-2006, 04:19 PM   #360
Logan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaygr
I'm hoping this part won't be too tedious. Going through practice twice a day got old super quickly in the superstar mode for last years Madden, and you were actually controlling the players then. I wonder how often you will have to practice- will it be twice a day for most days of the week or what? I also wonder if you will be able to sim it, and if so how the results would be compared to if you did it yourself. I am interested to see how they implement this- hopefully it is a little more fun then just Madden's practice mode but without controlling the players.

I understand this game isn't about necessarily about action, but hopefully parts of it won't be tedious either.

I feel the same way, which is why I'll have to read a lot of reviews before I pick it up. When I played FOF, I was much more the GM than Head Coach. I would set lineups and had a basic idea of what type of offense/defense I wanted to run, and what players would be good for it, but I found the gameplanning and dealing with all the injuries to be too tedious.

If I get this game, it would be for the (hopefully) unique, submersive draft interface, as well as the interaction between HC and front office/staff/players. The rest is just too much for what I'm looking for.
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote