View Single Post
Old 05-14-2006, 04:05 PM   #359
jaygr
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27

2. Tried a practice. Went through a number of drills and plays working different teams. You control both the defense and offense in each drill, so both sides of the ball improve each time you run a play. There is a little meter in the top right hand side of the screen that says "Money Play ##%" that goes up for the play each time you run it representing your team's proficiency at that play. Example: I ran a HB slam against a basic 4-3 cover 2. After the play, it read Money Play 20% HB Slam, Money Play 20% 4- 3 Cover 2. I ran the same offensive play against a nickel cover 2 and it said Money Play 40% HB Slam, 20% 4-3 Cover 2, 20% Nickel Cover 2. This looks like a serious investment in time if you want to work every play to perfection, but, from the other threads I've read, we're a pretty dedicated group and won't mind!

I'm hoping this part won't be too tedious. Going through practice twice a day got old super quickly in the superstar mode for last years Madden, and you were actually controlling the players then. I wonder how often you will have to practice- will it be twice a day for most days of the week or what? I also wonder if you will be able to sim it, and if so how the results would be compared to if you did it yourself. I am interested to see how they implement this- hopefully it is a little more fun then just Madden's practice mode but without controlling the players.

I understand this game isn't about necessarily about action, but hopefully parts of it won't be tedious either.

Last edited by jaygr : 05-14-2006 at 04:06 PM.
jaygr is offline   Reply With Quote