View Single Post
Old 05-12-2006, 06:57 PM   #352
Emiliano
College Prospect

First of all, thanks EF27 for the infos. I can't access MN at all, I'll probably do it tomorrow morning when you guys are all asleep (well, most of you...).

Very good stuff, I think. I'm not too bothered by the lack of in-game saves (although I wonder why is it so damn difficult to add, given the fact that it's already in Madden since...forever) and I'm liking these interactions with assistants, players and owners. I really hope all this stuff works well, and you influence all these people (and your career, of course) with your decisions.
I also hope they got the management part right, like if you put a player on IR you ACTUALLY gain a roster spot, not only his cap cost...

I got a question then: is the mystery of the "40 draft classes scouted" been solved??? What does this mean? We have a big pool of draftee and they change name/position/height/weight every career you start? If someone has any clarification on this, please post it.

Oh, and speaking of Maddennation (this is only for the 360 guys): have you seen the Madden videos Pastapadre has posted? They look very nice.