Thread: Ask the CEO!
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2006, 12:05 PM   #10
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

A few more gems...

Can the cafeteria use plates instead of plastic containers for the buffets? Frank, since the cafeteria is now called “Frank's Place” I was wondering if you could talk to them about using plates rather than plastic containers for the buffets they occasionally have. Especially if you are dining in. The staff in the cafeteria is great and they put all this effort in to making the buffets nice visually but then we are forced to cram the food in to a small plastic container making it unrecognizable. I don’t know about you but I don’t want my macaroni & cheese and mashed potatoes mix together with a cabbage roll sticking out of it. It kind of takes away the enjoyment of a good meal. Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

Has Metavante ever considered a Mascot? This could be something that could be used for internal events, rewards or contests. I was thinking something along the lines of "The Metavante Mountaineer" based off of our Vission, Mission, and Values sheet. (Note: If you are sending in questions to the CEO, you might want to checking the spelling first)
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote