View Single Post
Old 05-06-2006, 11:46 AM   #2567
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
Hmmm...hoops, i hate you...i had you pegged for the last 6 votes and you got away each time...i thought maybe we had 2 days left and used barkeep as bait to draw out your friends...path and RA both showed, and i knew i had 3. 1 more day and this would have been a much closer game. I also knew king would go last night after knowing his power was true and knowing you couldnt allow him to live. That would have been a 4 thing swing, and really reopened the game. Mckerney and swaggs would have been tougher though, but once you went down i would go after the quiet ones(including tangle, who i was wrong about).

All in all, good game things. You won almost entirely on path and RA's vote yesterday...bravo for pulling the swing.

MVP:Hoops, for despite me being on him for days on end, continuing to avoid testing and winning the game.

We knew that it was the last vote as long as hoops didn't get tested, so I had no problem coming out at that point -- I had put the vote on hoops with the intention of switching at the end.

But man, hoops is awesome. And it was fun to be a bad guy for a change.