View Single Post
Old 05-06-2006, 01:43 AM   #2557
hoopsguy
General Manager

Night 1 - Qwik and Saldana convert me (after CW scans me)
Night 2 - I convert Swaggs
Night 3 - convert Path
Night 4 - convert mckerney
Night 5 - convert CW
Night 6 - convert Raiders
Night 7 - convert King

During Day 3 when CW did the reveal we figured that we were safe enough from a scan with the number of targets in the limelight. But after that, it got progressively more risky. We were hoping to get the bodyguard with our conversions (Path, then mckerney) and were lucky enough to do so on the 2nd try. So we were very confident that we could get Coffee.

If we had known that CW was going to scan Barkeep (instead of me) then we might have waited one more day to collect him. But we felt like we couldn't afford to take that chance, even though getting him that day put him in a rotten position as a Thing.

From the time we got CW, we were looking for people where we knew their roles and didn't figure they had a chance to stop us (blessed or something like that) from converting. But we left Blade and Barkeep since they were in the mix for voting conversation. That is why we weren't going after some of the people like Cronin (almost picked him instead of mckerney earlier), Anxiety, Tanglewood, and WVUFAN.

Blade, nice job staying on me for the back half of the game. I don't think you guys would have won if you had gotten me a little bit earlier because our block was getting large enough and was mostly disconnected.

King, sorry that I won't be joining your upcoming game. The work schedule really did pick up a ton over the last 7-10 days and I expect it to remain challenging for the next two weeks (at least).
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote