View Single Post
Old 04-21-2006, 05:28 PM   #47
TroyF
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
No, i didnt go 6-9, my running game wouldnt allow it. It gained 103 yards, mainly off of a 92 yard scamper early in the game...the next play the same runner fumbled it away...so i had to rely on my passing game.

Fine. You are better than me. If my WR caught the ball that was thrown to them 80% of the time? I'd be in your area. But my WR's don't catch the ball. I'm talking 6 or more dropped passes a game.

Maybe it's the teams I'm playing with. But you know what? If that's it, the game needs to make my QB suck horrificly. It doesn't need to have my wide open WR drop open passes.

Another thing here, are you switching to the WR to catch the ball? I don't. I have zero interest in that. If my QB hits the WR on the numbers, and I don't switch over, he should catch the ball a majority of the time. Period.

They seem to be able to do it in Madden just fine. You putting the game back in the system to play is better than me. I put in NCAA one time after Madden came out. That was to show a friend his schools stadium. I just hope and pray the designers don't agree with you. If they do, this may be the last year I buy NCAA before a myriad of reviews come out for it.

As it is, with the ridiculous first gen vs. second gen design decisions, I may just skip it anyway.
TroyF is offline   Reply With Quote