View Single Post
Old 04-28-2003, 09:48 AM   #108
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

Yet another victory...

The crowd of 3441 turning up at FC Syndicate Arena today were greeted by some nasty showers of rain. Syndicate tactics involved an interesting 5-3-2 combination. The following players had been chosen: Vance - Wyman, Ohara, Pereira Barbosa, Ericsson, Gripenstad - Moeller, Harry, Cason - Diamanti, Jackson.

Fighting had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. The following players had been chosen: Justice - Gorostarzu, de Oliveira, Simic - Rossi, Danielsson, Kline, Jimeno, Uddstad - Rannem , Darden.

Fighting took the lead in the games 17:th minute with 0 - 1 after some elegant plays down the middle. Norbert Darden was the scorer. Fighting´s Ivar "Why can't my name be Ivan" Rannem received a play slashing through the home side´s defense in the 33rd minute, chipping it past the keeper scoring 0 - 2. The home crowd was not pleased with that one or the fact that someone placed Crawfish under every seat. Many became attached to the sacks of the fans. In the games 41st minute Fighting´s Ivar "Why can't my name be Ivan" Rannem somehow missed a penalty, the keeper accidently prematurely ejaculated in the right direction with such a force, it tipped the ball out of the way. What a great save! Halftime score was 0 - 2. The fortyfive minutes were dominated by Fighting, with an impressive 72 percent possession of the ball.

The referee showed Fightings Lars-Olof "Chris Gaines" Uddstad the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge about who was the greatest hair band of the eighties. Apparantly the ref was not a fan of Warrant. He contends that it is clearly Poison and that any further discussion would lead to a yellow card. Apparently a Crawfish being attached to your sack is considered similiar to discussion. Norbert Darden came close to extending the visitors lead as he, completely unmarked in front of the goal, lifted a ball over Joey "Laurence" Vance, hitting the bar. He then said "Wooaahh". The crowd went crazy. Fightings Gustav Danielsson got himself booked after making a play on the cheerleaders. One happened to be underage, but he swears she showed him some ID. Syndicate were forced to a substitution as Perry "I have a" Harry "no need to put anything after the whole Perry "I am a" Harry thing because it is funny enough with out anything else couldn´t continue playing due to the rough treatment during a S & M conference prior to the game. Ivar "Why can't my name be Ivan" Rannem could have added one to the visitors lead if his free kick had gone just a little lower. After 78 minutes a combination in the middle resulted in a through ball for Norbert Darden who increased Fighting´s lead to 0 - 3. Fighting held the ball, with a clear 71 percent possession rate.

Syndicate´s best player was Clinton Moeller. Leon Jackson on the other hand, had a terrible day. Most important Fighting player was Doug Justice. Enrico Jimeno on the other hand, had a terrible day and was forced to listen to the self help tape made by Hornsmaniac_2 involving how to be a man, picking up some side action from shemales on the net! Volume 7, we get to be the boy this time. The match ends 0 - 3.

Overall a good victory. We have decided to keep Doug Justice one more week as we have the best team in our division next week. The Cheesecake are putting up inad midfields now and have not given up a goal yet. We need all the help we can get next week.

The team bus is en route to Fargo ND as you read this and a huge announcement is scheduled upon their return. It will either be later today or tomorrow depending on the number of strip clubs along the way.