View Single Post
Old 04-14-2006, 12:21 PM   #181
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamski47
About the 39 draft classes:

The only thing that bothers me is that eventually, if all of us are using the same draft classes, regardless of which order they fall in for each of us, we are going to see the same studs and duds. Eventually, a reputation will build, especially for some of us (like me) who are notorious for starting over. This could really make things stale as you'll be able to read right through Kiper and see who are the real studs and so on. That, and the "Joe Smith is an amazing RB DRAFT HIM!" threads here at FOFC. Hopefully the 'randomness' of the game will put some twists on to all of this for us.

Anyone understand what I'm saying? I love the idea; I think it's brilliant. However, this could create problems eventually. Definitely a huge step in the direction of progress when it comes to game interaction etc.

I hope its something like this.

Kiper says, "RB Smith has good field vision, and great breakaway speed. I think he has a chance to be a starter in this league. He needs to improve on blah blah blah, etc. I really like this kid."

RB Smith could be graded from say the first to 4th round, and have a slightly different set of abilities each time you run it through, and never will be the same player. But the Kiper commentary could still work for him under a variety of circumstances.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote