View Single Post
Old 04-25-2003, 11:28 AM   #35
DataKing
Pro Rookie

Week 3 Training Results

Once again, we had to marked increases amongst our defensive trainees this week. I know that both Cameron McDonald and Mattias Leier are close, and am rather surprised/disappointed that neither of them has taken the next step just yet.

Form Changes

4 players increased in form (all reserves).
12 players had their form remain the same.
6 players decreased in form this week (3 of them starters).

This is getting rather depressing, as our team’s average form continues to drop slowly, and all of this while training at full intensity (100%). I’m at a loss to explain it, except that we just appear to be having a run of bad luck that will not stop.

In The Zone

The one bright spot for us remains Swedish midfielder Niklas Ivarsson, who continues to shine on the pitch and on the practice field. The best $153,000 I’ve ever spent, at least thus far.

Form Dogs

Defensive trainee Cameron McDonald showed a little bit of improvement this week, which we’re hoping is a sign of good things to come from the 18 year old. He currently shares the dubious title of “form dog” with trainee Zarpas Lerma and midfielder Charlie Bautista (all at weak form).

Value

Average Player Value: $119,682 (+$3,637)
Total Player Value: $2,633,000 (+$80,000)

Wingback and last season’s Team MVP Arlen Lucas becomes the first non-keeper on the club to break the quarter-million mark, and is currently valued at $256,000.

Up Next: The weekly youth squad promotion and financial update on Saturday. After that, we play host to Sweden Heights, the current league leaders, as we continue to seek our first league victory of the season. Stay tuned!
Diablo III (BattleTag: DataKing#1685)
Allegiances:
Chicago Bears - Detroit Red Wings - Kansas Jayhawks
Awards:
2011 Golden Scribe - Other Sports Category (The Straight(away) and Narrow - A Forza Motorsport 3 Dynasty)
DataKing is offline   Reply With Quote