View Single Post
Old 04-24-2003, 03:06 PM   #105
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

The Facility the Crawfish were trained and altered. Altered into Crawfish with Laser Blasters instead of Claws, or as recent attempts had proven, small piles of Crawfish goo once they shot the lasers.

Number Two” said The Afoci “We have finally completed the first phase of Operation Crawfish with Laser Blasters instead of Claws, we have a successful test model. This is a day I have dreamt of all my life. I remember when I was only thirteen years old….”

[Flashback]

Hanging Tough, OH OH OH OH uh OH uh OH, Hanging Tough was blaring from the small boom box as The Afoci stood dancing side to side practicing for the upcoming school program. It was to be his big break. His singing career would be launched and The Afoci and The Mighty, Mighty Crawfish with Laser Blasters instead of Claws Band would be the next biggest thing since the New Kids on the Block.

By this point of his life, The Afoci was a social outcast, his wardrobe consisted of the finest musical T-shirts of the time. With such innovated artists such as, Vanilla Ice, MC Hammer, Young MC, New Kids on the Block, and Alvin and the Chipmunks sing Christmas Carols. He also the finest Velcro shows that said Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on the straps. He lost the ability to tie his shoes when he decide to become like the Crawfish and attached claws to his wrist with duct tape. He was hoping for the nickname Snappy, but people called him, dumb ass and beat him up. The Claws did little in the form of self defense, mainly because they made of cardboard. That also affected the sharpness of them.

The time of the program was upon Young The Afoci and he was very nervous. He gave one last look to the lucky Crawfish he put in his pocket. His goal was simple. Wait for the New Kids on the Block medley to start and he would rush the microphone, grab it and burst into his solo, followed by some mad freestyle rhymes about life in the hood of Hawley MN. He hoped many of his peeps would “feel” him. If only it were his peeps that did…

Out on stage, wearing Zubaz eerily similar to those of Hornsmaniac_2, a New Kids on the Block T-shirt and his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Velcro shoes, he charged the microphone at just the right time and burst into song. His tune carried through the gymnasium beautifully for about 10 seconds until a horrible, horrible accident occurred.

Apparently the movement must have scared the little lucky Crawfish in his pocket. That little Crawfish was able to chew a hole in the pocket, and begun to crawl around in his pants. A terrible shriek was released from The Afoci as the Crawfish latched on to his sack. Struggling with the beast in his pants, he ran around the stage eventually removing his pants and revealing Little The Afoci and the Crawfish attached to his sack. A horrible gasp came from the crowd.

Stunned, The Afoci left the stage embarrassed and humiliated. But he learned something, something that would be very important fact for the future. He knew the pain of the horrible torture that would be known as Crawfish to the sack….But in a weird way, The Afoci knew he liked it. Don’t tell me you have never had the urge to have a Crawfish with is claws clamped down on your sack and his little legs rubbing all over your sack and hard….um nevermind…

[/flashback]