View Single Post
Old 02-24-2006, 09:38 PM   #146
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup
Wait...are you saying you've never heard of Michael McDonald? You've never heard of the Doobie Brothers? Even if he ain't your cup of tea, you can't help but to have heard him for the past 25-30 years, even if you didn't know his name.

I've heard of the Doobie Brothers, but I had no idea that McDonald was the lead singer. I am neutral on them. If that doesn't give me your seal of approval, I couldn't care the fuck less. I know music, I sing music and I write music. I certainly don't think everyone should have my taste in music, nor do I think they should think I'm good (even though I am ), but at least I DO something. You seem to think that just because you spend countless hours listening to music, you are some type of musical authority, and that has always bothered me (and others). I'm not saying your shouldn't be entitled to your opinion, but stop being so fucking condescending all the time.

I'm having my monthy "night of lots of wine" with mif (yipee), so right now I don't care what I say. If I'm being an even bigger ass than normal, I'm sorry, and I'm sure I'll apologize officially tomorrow.