View Single Post
Old 02-23-2006, 10:12 PM   #130
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by law90026
Girls: I liked the performances (note I say performances) of Becky, Catherine and Lisa Tucker. The others were very meh. And for some reason, Paris Bennet really irritates me.

Guys: Ace, Chris, Taylor, Bucky and Elliot did well I thought. Guys who irritated me were Will (uggh, irritating), Kevin (agree with Simon, 90 year olds would like him), Gadeon (he can sing but his smile really bothers me and he's way too cocky) and Bobby (didn't appear to be serious at all).

I'm not a big Paris fan. I think she has a really good voice in certain genres but, the times I've heard her sing more modern stuff, I just haven't been impressed... I've been more impressed with Lisa than Paris. At this point, I'd put the final 6 at Chris, Lisa, Katharine, Taylor, Ace and Elliot. Kevin is this years John Stephens with a better voice.

Even odds that he used up the hand lotion in the bedroom after all the girls pinched his cheeks...
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote