View Single Post
Old 02-22-2006, 09:38 AM   #324
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

So's I'm gonna rein'nerate that I'm thinking this poor dead kid ran into somethin fierce down there in the SW. We's got someone who knows how to run...run all the way to the end o' the earth, just to get his fingernails deerty in one plot...funny funny, greenhorn. Long way to go for so little...

So's b'sides the guys that I had to deal with o yonder SE, we gots one definately SW...

These pirates must be healthy, know how to run, even with a mess o' grog in em. They must've targeted deadboy from the start, followed him, kilt him.

I gots from all this ramblin' talk...that the ones I run into (Path, Hoops, Vince, Kwhit, Qwik) went SE...we gots talk that two others also went that way...(Des and King)...so that makes 7 of us near'd the river.

Deadboy(sndvl) and GreenhornArmy (RaidersArmy) went SW but didn't see each other...Greenhorn musta had blinders on not to see ANYTHING, I means, there was someone else that must've been there, lest someones else was the Greenhorn.

Butterfork (blade) and Smitty (schmidty) are awfully quiet, but I'm gessin' that's from a hard's days work...

The one they called Ardvark Enthusiast, no ardvarks here m'boy, and Salad lover seemed to have bumped into each other but didn't say where...

Pennyforyerthoughts ran into the guy named IcedT, or Allenade...whatever...theys went Northwest.

Grammyphone doesn't like King, but didn't give a reason...was Grammy in the southeast too?!?
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote