View Single Post
Old 02-22-2006, 06:33 AM   #306
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Now why is it, everywhere I go I'm bumping into greenhorns trying to infringe upon my gold!?! I was wandering down into I think it was E5 on my grid, my map, da'n yutes...I bump into you bumblers. The first guy had a basketball nickname I think, or was it that guy from One Crazy Summer...I dunno, seemed profession'l, I hate profession'ls. The other guy I didn't think he could speak English or was lost, I think...he kept saying Path, path...I kept pointing to the road, but damned if he kept shaking his head...too hot in this sun...the other guy sounded like 'quit', I was hoping he was givin up but then I realized it was just his name, mad me madder than a hornet...and the, the /normal/ one, looked like a Vegas dealer...I told him to go back to the steamboats and shoot for a dead man's hand...they didn't stick around too long...which IS good...

Shame bout that one youngin bitin it...heart attack my bum...only tourists get heart attacks here, after too many Mai Tais, fat fried shrimp, and happy endings from the girls at the local Spa...

I need me some gold...I want some rum.

Stupid greenhorns after my gold, stupid pirates for being pirates...

Oooooh
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote