View Single Post
Old 02-10-2006, 10:01 AM   #160
Celeval
Pro Starter

Good stuff, thanks. Seems like there are some good analogies to be made to Lost here (I apologize in advance if I'm out of date - I've got three episodes waiting on my DVR, so I'm behind).

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
Seer - once per night can view another players role
We could probably argue that Walt is a Seer, given the typical definition of the term, but this may be a better fit for Anna Lucia (figured out who the other was on camp 2), or Mr. Echo (trusts the Camp 1 guys). Hurley could also apply here, since he was the one who found the manifest.

Quote:
Bodyguard - can designate one player per night to protect from wolves

Also a possibility for Echo or could be Charlie (protecting Claire in season one... somewhat unsuccessfully).

Quote:
Duke - can change the votes once per game
Not entirely sure.

Quote:
Doctor - kind of similar to bodyguard, designate a player to protect and has a chance (sometimes 100%) to save that player from death

Jack. Any other gimmees out there?

Quote:
Witness - can view a night kill once per game

Dunno.

Quote:
Turncoat - if the wolves attack him he joins their side for remainder of game.

There's been a previous suggestion of Hurley, and that tells me I need to get up to date on my viewing. :-D Could actually be Ian (I think? What was the name of the first "Other"?), or Locke (given his trust of the island).

Quote:
Assassin - can elect to kill another player once per game (night action).
I'm completely blanking on the name, but I don't think this is the Korean guy - he wasn't exactly a willing participant in the organized crime bit. Could be Charlie (killed Ian), or Anna Lucia (killed the camp 2 other).

Thoughts?
Celeval is offline   Reply With Quote