View Single Post
Old 01-19-2006, 03:34 PM   #53
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Finally found a pic:

*WARNING POTENTIAL SPOILERS*

A bit of interesting information I ran across at a blog site while trying to find a pic of these guys...apparently someone has confirmed that AI has registered websites in the names of April Walsh, the fat chick who sang Bjork; Heather Cox, a chick we only saw for 5 seconds on the show; Chris Daughtry, the rocker guy with the wife who can't stop crying; Brett "Ace" Young, the Justin Timberlake-like singer who Simon gave a yes with a little 'y' to; Lisa Tucker, the 16 year old former Star Search contestant who has already accomplished more in 16 years than I have in 34 and is next in line for a Nobel Prize; and Terrell and his other brother Derrell; all of whom appear to have moved on to the round of 24. There's a website with a list of leaked info and pics/bios of everyone who appears to be in the top 24 - some of whom we haven't even seen yet, of course - including one chick named Tora whose friend accidentally let slip on a radio show last week that she replaced a disqualified contestant. She and one other person are the only ones who haven't been registered by AI through Netnames.com. Hmmm, I wonder who they might have replaced?
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."

Last edited by Ksyrup : 01-19-2006 at 03:34 PM.
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote