View Single Post
Old 01-14-2006, 08:55 PM   #128
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyF
The call was horrible. I hate bad calls and I hate it when my team ends up winning off of them. (and NO, I'm not saying Denver has won a damned thing yet, not even close)

The only thing I can take some sort of solice in is that Denver was the better team for that half. Watch the game and not pay attention to the score, and I think Denver was the better team.

The defense has Brady 100% off his game. He's not comfortable at all in the pocket or at the LOS. It's causing his passes to be off and he's getting battered. For ANY defense to confuse Brady for a half, it's a monumental task. The fact NE knew this was coming makes it even more amazing.

The downside is Denver had plenty of chances to make this a two or three score game and they may end up paying for that. I have a feeling the second half is going to be incredibly exciting. I'm just hoping this ends in a Denver win, not a Brady comeback.

I thought it was pretty even. Both QBs look a little off, and neither team can really run the ball .

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote