View Single Post
Old 04-18-2003, 10:39 AM   #92
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

Hey baby, whatcha doing...

After the 2-1 victory in the friendly, 14 more people joined the Crawfish Crazies to bring the church up to a massive 665 members who are now high on X...I mean life, the X would have nothing to do with them expanding due to breeding more than rabbits. The investigation said everything was normal so drop it already....

The men were on the field warming up when a bus pulled up to the field. It had the Texas Longhorns symbol up and down the sides of the bus. Coach addresses the team.

"Boys" he starts "We need to work on our playmaking and we have a special guest speaker today. He is known worldwide for being one of the best at playmaking. He is the man known for being just enough cocky and just enough funny to be the total package." The men start to squirm in anticipation. "May I welcome, the one, the only, Hornsmaniac_2(name was changed as not to offend the real person the character is based after). Cheers fill the practice field as the door to the bus opens. Lars-Olof "Chris Gaines" Uddstad holds the boom box above his head and hits play...

"She's my Cherry Pie, cool drink of water, such a sweet suprise, tastes so good, bring a tear to your eye, sweet cherry pie, oh yeah..."

As he walks off the bus, playing air guitar, his mullet blows in the wind. His zubaz were the finest mix of hot pink and purple. His eyes covered in the coolest aviator sunglasses ever made. He struts out in front of the team and points to Lars-Olof "Chris Gaines" Uddstad . He hits stop and sets the boom box down.

"Alright boys" says Hornsmaniac_2 "I have been brought here to teach you guys how to become better playmakers. Now it is very important that you all are the perfect mix of cool and cocky. Now this isn't easy, too much cocky or too much cool and everything goes horribly wrong..."

After an hour long speech...

"And now" he continues "Give it a try boys!" And with that, off the bus comes the Texas Longhorn cheerleaders!

"How you doing, baby" starts Gustav Danielsson "I play soccer for a living, but I am more interested in how you play with balls then how I do!"

"Oh, Gustav Danielsson" says HerRealName_2 "You are so cocky, yet so cool. Take me you stud muffin!"

A teary Hornsmaniac_2 has realized that Gustav Danielsson is now a solid playmaker. He also sees that José Javier Gorostarzu is now only inadequate.

As Hornsmaniac_2 boards the "Bus of Love" as he calls it, the team gives him a standing ovation. He then rips of one of his gold chains that say "Horns_2", which is visible as his shirt is only buttoned half way up, revealing his hairy, manly chest, and throws it to Gustav Danielsson. He puts it around his neck and instantly feels the power of coolness and cockiness that is Hornsmaniac_2....

Last edited by The Afoci : 04-18-2003 at 04:43 PM.
The Afoci is offline   Reply With Quote