View Single Post
Old 04-18-2003, 10:04 AM   #91
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

This use to be my playground...

As Lars-Olof "Chris Gaines" Uddstad tearfully held his boom box above his head, Manuel "the" Bossio and Ellis Malcolm "in the middle" walked towards the bus that would take them to their new teams.

"This use to be my playground" sang Ellis Malcom "in the middle" "This use to be my childhood dream...."

The team embraced the 2 men that have left so far and prepared for more bad news as 4 new players were added to the list. Rafael Maria Meldi, Daniel "I only have one kidney" Mughal, Alastair MacFeat, and Jonas Westerhall are all now listed and are being sold as is. The Fighting Crawfish refuse to promise that the player will have skills, a positive attitude or all their internal organs. Bid at your own risk.

The Afoci and Number Two emerge from the secret hide out and approach the two. The Afoci pats Manuel "the" Bossio on the back and wishes him luck with his new squad. As Manuel "the" Bossio turns and walks away, a sign reading "Kick me in the sack, I love it!" is clearly visible. A perfect way to leave the team. As the bus pulls away a scream can be heard for Manuel "the" Bossio "AAAHHHH, why and the hell would you kick me in the sack you sick bastard...AAHHH...I think your shoe tore my sack open, yep The Little Bossio is bleeding..."

The Afoci sighs and returns to his secret hide out. Number Two stays with the team for the practice as he is now the starting goalie. The squad is working on playmaking today and practice should be interesting to say the least...