Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   FOFC Archive (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Surprise, surprise: Another Cowboy in trouble (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=8878)

Kodos 05-07-2003 04:59 PM

Surprise, surprise: Another Cowboy in trouble

Charges pressed against Erik Williams.

PHOENIXVILLE, Pa. (AP) -- Former Dallas Cowboys star Erik Williams was charged with attacking his wife at their home outside Philadelphia.

Williams, a four-time Pro Bowl player, was arraigned Tuesday on charges of simple assault and harassment and released on $7,500 bail.

Police were called to the Charlestown Township home April 25. Williams' wife, Chanda Williams, told police her husband was drunk and an argument turned physical, authorities said. She ran from the house and hid in the woods, police said.

She had a 3-inch scratch on her face, scratches on her forearms and a limp from a bruised left thigh, police said.

Defense attorney Robert Donatoni said the couple was still together and trying to work things out.

The 34-year-old former offensive lineman played for the Cowboys from 1991-00, helping them win three Super Bowls.

Okay, Ex-Cowboy, but you get my drift. Lordy, they're good people. :rolleyes:

Ksyrup 05-07-2003 05:00 PM

Meh. He's a former Cowboy. I want something that will affect them for the upcoming year!

AKnightofNi 05-07-2003 05:31 PM

Here is something that will affect them for the upcoming year:

Valley Ranch (FOFC)-- the Dallas Cowboys were found, today, to not have very much talent.

The End

tucker342 05-07-2003 06:27 PM

He has a ways to go before he reaches Nate Newton status. That picture is 213 lbs of marijuana found a couple years ago in Newton's car...

You must be very proud to be a Cowboys fan;)

IMetTrentGreen 05-07-2003 06:35 PM

and i bet she still got to the qb

Ragone 05-07-2003 08:14 PM

See, the problem was.. Flozell Adams was trying to mediate the arguement.. and like every Defensive end he faced last year... Chanda Williams went right around him and got to Erik Williams

IMetTrentGreen 05-07-2003 08:21 PM

dude, at least wait a few posts before you rip me off

RawIsDan 05-07-2003 08:24 PM

Other ex-team players get in trouble but no one cares about Dallas like Kodos. Here's to ya buddy, when they put you in the rubber room I hope it's filled with little blue stars. :D

tucker342 05-07-2003 09:53 PM

You know what, I bet Kodos is really Jerry Jone's alter-ego.

Whoa now that's a crazy thought...

Kodos 05-07-2003 10:50 PM

You have to admit, there is a much higher than average number of criminals who came from the Jimmy Johnson era Cowboys.

JeeberD 05-07-2003 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kodos
You have to admit, there is a much higher than average number of criminals who came from the Jimmy Johnson era Cowboys.

Hmmm, let's see. On the radio tonight they were talking about the Blazers and the fact that 15 Blazers have been arrested in the past nine years, including four this year. The Cowboys were nowhere near that prolific in the crime-prime...

And let the record state, I hate Erik Williams. Lazy, good for nothing SOB. He has to hold the Cowboys records for most holds and most off sides. I'm so glad that he's no longer a part of the organization...

Kodos 05-08-2003 12:44 PM

You know it's bad when you have to trot out the Blazers as an example of a more crime-ridden organization. :rolleyes:

RawIsDan 05-08-2003 12:50 PM

blah..blah.blah.

HornedFrog Purple 05-08-2003 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by RawIsDan
blah..blah.blah.

He really does try too hard eh?

Kodos 05-08-2003 01:32 PM

It's a labor of love. ;)

Arles 05-09-2003 08:08 AM

In a related note, the entire Cowboys team is expected to 'sit and learn' this season.

Arlie