Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   FOFC Archive (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Ping: Los Angeles/OC'ers (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=77830)

Neuqua 05-16-2010 08:26 PM

Ping: Los Angeles/OC'ers

I'm visiting for a week and a half.

Prepare yourselves.

May 26/27 to June 7th.

MrBug708 05-16-2010 08:27 PM

Where at?

Neuqua 05-16-2010 08:28 PM

I'll be staying at my buddy's place in Woodland Hills, don't know how far that is form where you're all at.

MrBug708 05-16-2010 08:30 PM

Oh sure, you're right next to the OC :)

Chief Rum 05-16-2010 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBug708 (Post 2284221)
Oh sure, you're right next to the OC :)

I presume you're joking, Bug.

Neuq, Woodland Hills is in the Valley area, to the north-northwest of LA (and pretty far from the OC, although not far enough for me to say I can't make a trip for a get-together. ;) )

What are you going to be doing here? Just hanging out, doing the vacation thing?

Neuqua 05-16-2010 11:52 PM

Ok obviously I have no idea where Woodland Hills is in a geographical relation, my bad.

But yeah, I'm vacationing there, and who knows maybe even see if I can find work out there :P

I have no set plans yet, I know that first weekend is Memorial Day weekend. You guys let me know of your availability. Hopefully I'm not too far.

Chief Rum 05-17-2010 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neuqua (Post 2284303)
Ok obviously I have no idea where Woodland Hills is in a geographical relation, my bad.

But yeah, I'm vacationing there, and who knows maybe even see if I can find work out there :P

I have no set plans yet, I know that first weekend is Memorial Day weekend. You guys let me know of your availability. Hopefully I'm not too far.

Naw, Bug's just being a douche. Don't pay attention to him. :D

I am definitely open for seeing if we can meet up. Would love to see Bug come out and some others here, too. It is actually a busy time, but I would definitely try to make some time or move things around, depending on the availability of others.

I work my regular job Monday thru Friday (obviously, not on Memorial Day), and I work my second job on Monday-Wednesday-Saturday nights. I am leaving for a family get-together Thursday night June 4, so I'm shot after that. I have a dentist appointment on Friday, May 28 in the late afternoon. May be able to get together after that (although I may have a numb mouth ;) ). I am off (from both jobs) completely on May 30, so that would be a great day to get together (maybe the Dodgers are in town...). I don't work Tuesday night, but I have to pick up my mom and her BF from LAX (coming home from a cruise).

Man, my schedule sucks. :D

I might be able to get out of one of my TGIF shifts, which would open up Saturday, May 29 and Monday (Memorial Day), May 31 and Wednesday, June 2.

If we can get some feedback from others and see what availability is looking like, I can start to ask around at my work to get my shifts covered.

SackAttack 05-17-2010 02:50 AM

Quote:

Neuq, I knew you were a sadist, being a Cubs fan and all, but I never realized how far gone you actually were.

Although I guess if you can find work there, this'd be the time to make that move, while home prices are down.

Neuqua 05-17-2010 12:24 PM

I'm going to leave the logistics to you all. Just booking the ticket yesterday, I haven't gotten around to making concrete plans just yet so I'm flexible.

MrBug708 05-17-2010 12:44 PM

Im down for anything. Dodger game if you would like even. Ironically enough, you leave when the Dodgers play in Chicago

DanGarion 05-17-2010 02:22 PM

Quote:

I'm camping that weekend, but keep me in the loop, I might be able to meet up.

Neuqua 05-18-2010 02:04 PM

Sounds like I'm making a trip out to Vegas from June 4-6.

I'll be stuck at LAX on May 26th all day if that's closer to any of you. My flight comes in the morning but my ride can't come until after work around ~530pm, so I'll prob find the nearest bar and oogle at local women.

TroyF 05-18-2010 02:24 PM

Just found out I am going to be in LA/SD from June 21 through May 2.

I know the Angels/Rockies are playing a weekend series during that time. Would love to meet up with some people for one of the games. (as it so happens, the Rockies play in San Diego right after Anaheim and will be there at the same time I will. I'll get to knock out two stadiums on my tour and see the Rockies both times.

Neuqua 05-18-2010 02:38 PM

.. Are those dates right?

DanGarion 05-18-2010 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neuqua (Post 2285270)
.. Are those dates right?

I think Troy is related to Marty McFly.

TroyF 05-19-2010 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanGarion (Post 2285325)
I think Troy is related to Marty McFly.

I probably am. Actually, that'd be July 1. I really don't want to have a year long trip. That would suck.