Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   FOFC Archive (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Supermax food causes Terry Nichols to "sin against God" (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=73252)

RomaGoth 06-24-2009 01:48 PM

Supermax food causes Terry Nichols to "sin against God"

Denver - The Latest Word - Supermax food causes Terry Nichols to "sin against God"

MJ4H 06-24-2009 01:51 PM

My sincerely held belief is if you want to be picky about what food you eat, don't bomb a building full of innocent people. Loosely translated: go fuck yourself.

panerd 06-24-2009 01:51 PM

I think blowing up that building and killing hundreds of people was probably a bigger sin.

RomaGoth 06-24-2009 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MJ4H (Post 2056879)
My sincerely held belief is if you want to be picky about what food you eat, don't bomb a building full of innocent people. Loosely translated: go fuck yourself.

I hope this stands up in court, but I am sure some doucebag defense lawyer will drag this shit out for years, spending tax dollars that could be better used elsewhere.

On a lighter note, fuck you Terry Nichols.

flere-imsaho 06-24-2009 02:02 PM

Fuck you, Terry Nichols.

MJ4H 06-24-2009 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flere-imsaho (Post 2056922)

plus one gazillion

RomaGoth 06-24-2009 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flere-imsaho (Post 2056922)

Never seen that particular photo before and it was not what I was expecting. I hope that piece of shit Nichols rots in hell.

Ksyrup 06-24-2009 02:43 PM

When we visited my brother and his wife in Lawton over Thanksgiving, we stopped by the memorial on the way back to KY. What a sombering but hauntingly beautiful site that is.

JediKooter 06-24-2009 02:56 PM

Why isn't Nichols at Guantanamo? Is it because he's not brown?

albionmoonlight 06-24-2009 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RomaGoth (Post 2056916)
I hope this stands up in court, but I am sure some doucebag defense lawyer will drag this shit out for years, spending tax dollars that could be better used elsewhere.

On a lighter note, fuck you Terry Nichols.

I doubt that he will get a lawyer. You have no Constitutional right to a lawyer in a civil suit to complain about prison conditions. And, since I am 99% sure that his suit has no merit, he won't get anyone to take the case in anticipation of a contingency fee.

Which leaves someone taking it on pro-bono. I guess that I could see someone doing it for the publicity, but I don't think so. I think that Nichols is one of the few people who is so universally disliked that the negative press you get from helping him would offset the fact that you were in the press at all.

Also, because lots and lots of prisoners complain about their conditions, the law has actually managed to streamline those types of cases to a pretty significant degree.

judicial clerk 06-24-2009 09:30 PM

I was not expecting to see that photo either. It caught me off guard and caused a flood of emotions and memory. Weird really, I think I might have a little PTSD.

As for Nichols, I can't help but be offended that he wants special consideration and choice of what food he is served when he helped take away every choice that his victims would ever had and he did not give them any considersation.

duckman 06-24-2009 09:32 PM

Bitch should have gotten the needle too. May he rot in hell.

Schmidty 06-24-2009 10:39 PM

I'm against the death penalty, but in some cases prison rape isn't a bad thing.

Lathum 06-24-2009 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schmidty (Post 2057420)
I'm against the death penalty, but in some cases prison rape isn't a bad thing.

Right I think it's a great idea to let this guy live out his years in prison where he gets 3 meals, recreational facilities, shelter, and an education if he likes. All on the tax payers dollar.

MJ4H 06-24-2009 10:52 PM

uh oh

Schmidty 06-24-2009 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lathum (Post 2057422)
Right I think it's a great idea to let this guy live out his years in prison where he gets 3 meals, recreational facilities, shelter, and an education if he likes. All on the tax payers dollar.

Seriously, please don't talk to me. Don't quote my posts. Don't respond to my posts. Nothing.

I'll leave you alone. You leave me alone.

To others - This has nothing to do with his or my posts in this thread. It has to do with other stuff that I want to be over with.

Lathum 06-24-2009 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schmidty (Post 2057434)
Seriously, please don't talk to me. Don't quote my posts. Don't respond to my posts. Nothing.

I'll leave you alone. You leave me alone.

To others - This has nothing to do with his or my posts in this thread. It has to do with other stuff that I want to be over with.

then use the ignore button.

You voiced your opinion on an issue, am I not allowed to voice mine?

larrymcg421 06-24-2009 11:15 PM

Quote:

Yes, I'd rather do this than kill him.

Lathum 06-24-2009 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by larrymcg421 (Post 2057437)
Yes, I'd rather do this than kill him.

fair enough, you are entitled to your opinion.

TBH, it's not a debate I wish to engage in since no one would ever convince the other.

I just wanted to state my opinion that he should die, painfully.

DaddyTorgo 06-24-2009 11:18 PM

he could just stop eating

Lathum 06-24-2009 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo (Post 2057440)
he could just stop eating

wrong Terry

Terri Schiavo case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Schmidty 06-24-2009 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lathum (Post 2057435)
then use the ignore button.

You voiced your opinion on an issue, am I not allowed to voice mine?

Yes, but considering what's happened the past day, I think communicating with each other, even like this, isn't a good thing.

Oh, and for the record, the ignore button is a cop-out. I prefer to deal with things on a cognizant level. I'm not going to be "spineless" and ignore things anymore as I normally would.

I'm not going to argue with you about things, but I ask that you just leave me alone.

Lathum 06-24-2009 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schmidty (Post 2057443)
Yes, but considering what's happened the past day, I think communicating with each other, even like this, isn't a good thing.

Oh, and for the record, the ignore button is a cop-out. I prefer to deal with things on a cognizant level. I'm not going to be "spineless" and ignore things anymore as I normally would.

I'm not going to argue with you about things, but I ask that you just leave me alone.

I commented on a post you made in the flow of the thread. I didn't directly address you. I have no intention of trolling you, but if you make a comment in a thread and I have something to say about it I will.

Schmidty 06-24-2009 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lathum (Post 2057446)
I commented on a post you made in the flow of the thread. I didn't directly address you. I have no intention of trolling you, but if you make a comment in a thread and I have something to say about it I will.

I actually don't know what to say about that right now, but I will say that I won't take anything you say lightly, as I would any other person, nor will I back-off (like you have said you won't) when I disagree with you. Actually, it'll be hard for me to be civil with you, but I will.

On stuff like Transformer 2, which you and I agree about, I think we'll be ok.

I hope eventually we will be able to say, "This too, shall pass".

RedKingGold 06-25-2009 07:14 AM

Anyone else think Schmidity and Lathum are not so secretly gay for each other?

Samdari 06-25-2009 07:20 AM

Quote:

The average death penalty sentence costs twice as much as the average life sentence. As always, blame the lawyers.

I want no part of a death penalty debate, I just have a pathological need to correct common misconceptions.

Ronnie Dobbs2 06-25-2009 07:23 AM

I don't want to throw my two cents in, but there's a lot of death penalty debate going on between people who don't want to debate it.

Draft Dodger 06-25-2009 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedKingGold (Post 2057575)

*raises hand*

RomaGoth 06-25-2009 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by judicial clerk (Post 2057375)
I was not expecting to see that photo either. It caught me off guard and caused a flood of emotions and memory. Weird really, I think I might have a little PTSD.

As for Nichols, I can't help but be offended that he wants special consideration and choice of what food he is served when he helped take away every choice that his victims would ever had and he did not give them any considersation.

It's not so much that I am offended, it is more of a "I am pissed off because this piece of shit has the stones to demand better treatment in prison when he took away the life of many innocent people and may he rot in hell many times over" feeling. On top of that, he has the gall to say that the food he is eating is a sin against God? WTF???? As Panerd said, it is probably more of a sin to blow up hundreds of innocent people than to eat processed food. Just goes to show how fucked up of a world we live in.

DaddyTorgo 06-25-2009 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RomaGoth (Post 2057614)
It's not so much that I am offended, it is more of a "I am pissed off because this piece of shit has the stones to demand better treatment in prison when he took away the life of many innocent people and may he rot in hell many times over" feeling. On top of that, he has the gall to say that the food he is eating is a sin against God? WTF???? As Panerd said, it is probably more of a sin to blow up hundreds of innocent people than to eat processed food. Just goes to show how fucked up of a world we live in.

+1

BigPapi 06-25-2009 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schmidty (Post 2057451)
I actually don't know what to say about that right now, but I will say that I won't take anything you say lightly, as I would any other person, nor will I back-off (like you have said you won't) when I disagree with you. Actually, it'll be hard for me to be civil with you, but I will.

On stuff like Transformer 2, which you and I agree about, I think we'll be ok.

I hope eventually we will be able to say, "This too, shall pass".

You guys are making me a little uncomfortable....So in the spirit of your request- and because I don't really want to know anymore- can YOU just drop it? (I am only half kidding).............

Passacaglia 06-25-2009 09:49 AM

Quote:

Plaintiff sincerely believes that God created mankind to consume unrefined whole foods, with its natural insoluble fiber, etc., that works in a synergetic way to keep one's body (i.e. God's holy temple) in good health to ward off various diseases.

Interesting. Personally, I sincerely believe that God created mankind to avoid blowing up buildings, etc., that works in a synergetic way to keep several bodies (i.e. God's holy temples) alive to ward off death by explosion.

But that's just me.

EagleFan 06-25-2009 10:04 AM

Not to get into a death penalty debate but I do believe if anyone should die for what they have done this man exceeds that criteria.

RomaGoth 06-25-2009 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EagleFan (Post 2057696)
Not to get into a death penalty debate but I do believe if anyone should die for what they have done this man exceeds that criteria.

+1

stevew 06-25-2009 10:17 AM

It's fucking pathetic that they've let the death penalty cost so much, to try, zillion appeals, years and years to process, etc.

This fuck should have been lit up a decade ago or more.

I'm fairly confident if there's going to be a line on where the death penalty should apply, he exceeds the criteria.

RomaGoth 06-25-2009 10:20 AM

Out of curiosity, is he in solitary confinement? I can't believe that he hasn't been killed in prison otherwise...

Samdari 06-25-2009 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RomaGoth (Post 2057712)
Out of curiosity, is he in solitary confinement? I can't believe that he hasn't been killed in prison otherwise...

Isn't everyone at the supermax essentially in solitary?

larrymcg421 06-25-2009 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevew (Post 2057706)
It's fucking pathetic that they've let the death penalty cost so much, to try, zillion appeals, years and years to process, etc.

Considering the amount of people that have been exonerated after years of being on death row, this is probably a good thing. If you're going to have a death penalty, you'd better damned well be sure you're not executing innocent people.

Toddzilla 06-25-2009 11:36 AM

Quote:

/volunteers to be their Lucky Pierre

Tasan 06-25-2009 11:40 AM

Quote:

Its supposed to be a secret?