Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   FOFC Archive (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   RIP Michael Jackson (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=73278)

BigDawg 06-25-2009 06:47 PM

RIP Michael Jackson

Well I dont realy care I just wanted to be the first on here to post this, like many who post some obscure person passed away.

As for Mr. Jackson, it couldnt have happened to a more deserving guy.

BigDawg 06-25-2009 06:52 PM

dam didnt notice the other post before I thru this one up.

BTW all the child molester LOVERS who come out to morn this needs to join him as well. :devil:

MJ4H 06-25-2009 07:00 PM

Tekneek 06-25-2009 07:03 PM

Yep. All the people who never got convicted of anything need to die right now. Allegations are good enough. It will be wonderful when we finally do away with trials and skip straight to the electric chair.

Fidatelo 06-25-2009 07:10 PM

I think tasers will work fine.

BigDawg 06-25-2009 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fidatelo (Post 2058572)
I think tasers will work fine.

EVERYONE that believes he is inocent can take that taser and apply it to their own balls.

Yea no WAY DO very rich or famious people in this country BUY their way out of trouble or jail.... naw that never happens. :banghead:

The father of the boy(s) he has molested instead of taking MILLIONS to not procicute need to be men and should have stepped up and cut his balls off.

Fidatelo 06-25-2009 07:23 PM

I think you missed my joke (aimed at Tekneek, who was arguing vehemently against the most recent tasering death IIRC).

Oh, and you're also fucking crazy.

Cringer 06-25-2009 07:23 PM

bhlloy 06-25-2009 07:28 PM

While agreeing that the OP is certifiably insane, I do find it distasteful that we are exalting the life of a guy who we can be pretty sure molested and slept with children. Hundreds of good people die every day, I won't mourn the passing of a paedophile just because he happened to make revolutionary music.

k0ruptr 06-25-2009 07:29 PM

so all rich and famous people are guilty?

M GO BLUE!!! 06-25-2009 07:34 PM

Don't you just love threads that don't give anyone a chance to turn it to shit, because they start that way?

By the way... RIP typically stands for "Rest in Peace." I don't think the attitude here appears cohesive.

Fidatelo 06-25-2009 07:37 PM

maybe he meant Reach In Pants?

sterlingice 06-25-2009 07:38 PM

Do we really need this thread?

SI

MikeVic 06-25-2009 07:39 PM

LOL what's going on here.

Tigercat 06-25-2009 07:44 PM

The one time Jackson was taken to court he was taken to court by proven and admitted liars. Jackson, on the other hand, didn't even try to lie about his behaviors that were inappropriate and can be seen as an indication of the crime. And yet some of us are willing to declare him 100% sure thing guilty on the basis of liars that were using their kid to lie for money? I hope y'all are never on a criminal case jury.

RIP for a talented but long disturbed individual.

Eaglesfan27 06-25-2009 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhlloy (Post 2058604)
While agreeing that the OP is certifiably insane, I do find it distasteful that we are exalting the life of a guy who we can be pretty sure molested and slept with children. Hundreds of good people die every day, I won't mourn the passing of a paedophile just because he happened to make revolutionary music.

Yep. I won't make jokes about his death, but I certainly won't mourn his passing considering I'm fairly certain he is a pedophile.

Noop 06-25-2009 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tigercat (Post 2058628)
The one time Jackson was taken to court he was taken to court by proven and admitted liars. Jackson, on the other hand, didn't even try to lie about his behaviors that were inappropriate and can be seen as an indication of the crime. And yet some of us are willing to declare him 100% sure thing guilty on the basis of liars that were using their kid to lie for money? I hope y'all are never on a criminal case jury.

RIP for a talented but long disturbed individual.

You must not post all to often.

Tigercat 06-25-2009 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noop (Post 2058642)
You must not post all to often.

The view that Michael Jackson is undoubtedly a pedophile isn't an unusual opinion though. I find it unfortunate regardless. Jackson was a bizarre, disturbed individual that was most likely physically and emotionally abused as a child while being forced into the spotlight. He had enough problems in life without the world firmly and blindly believing the worst in him, even if he wasn't a guilty.

Mustang 06-25-2009 08:17 PM

Weird day. I was listening to Al Sharpton talk about how the people that were burying him the last few years were now praising him. One of the few times I'll actually agree with him.

While you may not agree with his method at least BigDawg isn't being a hypocrite.

At the end of the day, Michael Jackson was one odd cat. I'm more interested in the news story side of this rather than having any strong feelings one way or the other about his passing.

Fidatelo 06-25-2009 08:26 PM

There's lots of times I agree with crazy people, but that doesn't make them any less crazy. It also makes people discount their opinion regardless of the legitimacy of their argument. Say no to crazy.

For what its worth, I lean more to the "don't mourn the pedophile" side, although there is so much to take into account with him that I really don't feel right judging him. Mocking him is all good though; on with jokes!

Autumn 06-25-2009 08:40 PM

No need to mourn, none of us knew the man in the least. I do wonder what was his cause of death though. That's an early death, though I imagine he was doing strange things to his body (other than the ones we know about). Strange that he had just recently passed an extensive physical.

ShaneTheMaster 06-25-2009 08:54 PM

To all people accusing Michael of raping kids, he is not a rapist, he just played with their balls a little bit.

Toddzilla 06-25-2009 09:10 PM

Well shit...anyone want tickets, 3rd row center, for The Jackson 4?

Tekneek 06-25-2009 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhlloy (Post 2058604)

We can be pretty sure of that? How so?

Tekneek 06-25-2009 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27 (Post 2058632)
Yep. I won't make jokes about his death, but I certainly won't mourn his passing considering I'm fairly certain he is a pedophile.

He must be a pedophile mastermind then, for the whole world to think he did it, and nobody be able to prove any bit of it. Are we supposed to assume he bought off the families of all of the victims?

stevew 06-25-2009 10:48 PM

I heard he was gonna convert to Islam but had already gone thru his 72 virgins.

kingnebwsu 06-25-2009 11:32 PM

Just a weird feeling. Regardless of what else he did, he was the force of music in the 80's. Thriller remains the biggest/most important musical video ever. I'm not a Michael Jackson fan, per se...but it's weird to think someone who was big in a time when I was growing up is now dead. Weird.

MrBug708 06-25-2009 11:33 PM

When Farrah Fawcett arrived at heaven, God granted her one wish. She wished for all the children to be safe. So God killed Michael Jackson.

(Too soon?)

Axxon 06-26-2009 12:16 AM

Quote:

They searched Michael Jackson's bedroom and found life-size dolls of little boys, one of them dressed in a Cub Scout suit. Innocent enough, but if they searched my room and found a life-size doll of a woman, everyone would assume I was fuckin' it. And they'd be right!

Just sayin.

Personally I hate the omniscient act that most people use to judge people they know nothing about. It's one of the worst traits of the species. Absolutely nothing is a barrier to the truth than already making up your mind before any is produced. I'm sure these people really wish creepy was a crime but alas, that is not to be.

Still, Michael made it easy for people to believe creepy things about. I guess it still bothers me but I can understand it in his case.

RIP Mike, you creepy bastage.

Axxon 06-26-2009 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBug708 (Post 2058936)
When Farrah Fawcett arrived at heaven, God granted her one wish. She wished for all the children to be safe. So God killed Michael Jackson.

(Too soon?)

Hmm, two posts after a funnier MJ joke. Probably too soon. ;)

Tekneek 06-26-2009 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axxon (Post 2058943)
Personally I hate the omniscient act that most people use to judge people they know nothing about. It's one of the worst traits of the species. Absolutely nothing is a barrier to the truth than already making up your mind before any is produced. I'm sure these people really wish creepy was a crime but alas, that is not to be.

All of that stuff, and more, was recently in the catalogs for the auction of most of his Neverland Ranch stuff, plus all of his tour outfits, gloves, platinum records, and so on. In that context, alongside ALL of his other stuff, it really didn't seem strange. Keep in mind that it also had maids, butlers, batman, and various other life-size figures. Pages and pages of pinball machines and other video games, and such. As I was saying, if they had mentioned EVERYTHING that was on the property, with pictures (like the auction catalog had), it really isn't anywhere near as creepy as you may have otherwise believed.

Axxon 06-26-2009 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tekneek (Post 2058953)
All of that stuff, and more, was recently in the catalogs for the auction of most of his Neverland Ranch stuff, plus all of his tour outfits, gloves, platinum records, and so on. In that context, alongside ALL of his other stuff, it really didn't seem strange. Keep in mind that it also had maids, butlers, batman, and various other life-size figures. Pages and pages of pinball machines and other video games, and such. As I was saying, if they had mentioned EVERYTHING that was on the property, with pictures (like the auction catalog had), it really isn't anywhere near as creepy as you may have otherwise believed.

I was actually quoting a Ron White joke but I get your point.

I don't think he's creepy because of the doll though. I just think the guy was creepy. He wore a mask dude. People in masks cannot be trusted. Like I said though, creepy isn't a crime.

Mustang 06-26-2009 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axxon (Post 2058956)
He wore a mask dude. People in masks cannot be trusted.

I trust Batman.

Axxon 06-26-2009 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mustang (Post 2058962)
I trust Batman.

I wouldn't let him fix my food processor.

Pumpy Tudors 06-26-2009 02:31 AM

epic

sterlingice 06-26-2009 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axxon (Post 2058963)
I wouldn't let him fix my food processor.

:D

SI

BigDawg 06-26-2009 04:46 PM

Did you hear about Michael Jackson's latest song?

"Don't let your son go down on me."

Rest In Pieces you sick bastard :devil:

MJ4H 06-26-2009 04:52 PM

alrighty then

Sun Tzu 06-26-2009 05:13 PM

This thread needs some animated gifs.

MJ4H 06-26-2009 05:34 PM

Would've worked great as post #2

JediKooter 06-26-2009 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sun Tzu (Post 2059597)
This thread needs some animated gifs.

Pinging Noop!!

stevew 06-26-2009 07:14 PM

Anyone else getting their phone blown up by tasteless yet funny MJ joke forwards?

Schmidty 06-26-2009 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevew (Post 2059643)
Anyone else getting their phone blown up by tasteless yet funny MJ joke forwards?

Wait. You can do forwards on a cellphone like you can on email???

Damn. I am so far behind the times.

Karlifornia 06-26-2009 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShaneTheMaster (Post 2058734)
To all people accusing Michael of raping kids, he is not a rapist, he just played with their balls a little bit.

Best post of the thread.

DaddyTorgo 06-26-2009 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tigercat (Post 2058674)
The view that Michael Jackson is undoubtedly a pedophile isn't an unusual opinion though. I find it unfortunate regardless. Jackson was a bizarre, disturbed individual that was most likely physically and emotionally abused as a child while being forced into the spotlight. He had enough problems in life without the world firmly and blindly believing the worst in him, even if he wasn't a guilty.

+1

personally, ever since i watched the interview that Martin Bashir did with him for that documentary a couple years back I have always been of the opinion that he didn't realize what we was doing was so strange - i'm not sure if he ever touched any kids or if he just was weird with them around (changing with them, etc), but i am firmly of the opinion that he was just really messed-up in the head as a result of all the early fame and he was basically stuck in a state of perpetual childhood or perpetually searching for his lost childhood. hence the damn amusement park and his actions and everything.

stevew 06-26-2009 09:37 PM

Either text message forwards. Or if your cell can receive emails. For instance I get emailed every thread response on RWBL. Mainly cause I haven't figured out how to turn it off. I also typed this post on my phone
Quote:

Originally Posted by Schmidty (Post 2059648)
Wait. You can do forwards on a cellphone like you can on email???
Damn. I am so far behind the times.

ColtCrazy 06-26-2009 10:02 PM

Based on this thread, I'm assuming there was a typo in the capitalization of RIP. :)